People have always been impressed by coincidences. They happen rarely and that’s why we’re left in awe when they occur. Or perhaps it’s because some coincidences are so mind-blowing that they almost seem magical!I mean, I can’t be the only one who thinks “there must be a God after all” when I forget to do an assignment for college, and my professor ends up not showing up on the due date. It’s like the universe is on my side.
Sometimes coincidences are truly bizarre, some have us laughing for hours on end, and others are accidental works of art.
1. She is a mini mouse (get it?)
Personally, I thought the biggest coincidence about Minnie Mouse was that she had the same surname as her beau.
2. Nature is so damn versatile
Frida Kahlo, is that you?
3. In the right place at the right time
So you’re telling me that parrots don’t naturally grow antlers on their heads?!
In my humble opinion, perfectly timed photos are the best kind of photos. Imagine the shock you’d get if you were planning to take a photo of a little robin flying into the sunset then, of all of a sudden, a UFO descends out of nowhere!
4. We should all applaud this photographer’s impeccable timing
Forgetting walking on water, this man is gliding on water.
5. As if his appearance wasn’t bizarre enough
Now an actual tree is sprouting out of his head.
6. Did you know that eagles are remarkably tech-savvy?
I know what my next Facebook profile picture is going to be!
If you were to take a photo of an astonishing coincidence like the ones on this list, you’d probably post it on Instagram. You’d get tons of likes, reposts and follows, but nothing you’d post in the future would ever live up to it.But hey, that’s because mind-blowing coincidences are a once-in-a-lifetime thing.
7. This would be a much better profile picture
It was snapped at exactly the right time.
8. Fellow cat owners, you think you have an adorable kitty?
Is your cat basically a rainbow? I think not.
9. Firefighters deserve all the praise they can get
They truly are angels, and if you needed any proof, here it is…
Now it’s never polite to call people names, but this next woman is a total frog. Take a look at her yourself, and you’ll see why!
10. This woman is such a dog, I mean frog
Guys, what if this isn’t a perfectly timed photo but an alien from outer space?
11. This groom has never looked sharker, I mean sharper
The first case of infidelity their 10-year relationship has seen.
12. Who doesn’t aspire to be Aragorn?
One does not simply hold up a Lord of the Rings book in front of their face.
Pareidolia is a phenomenon where one thing doubles as something entirely different. It’s almost like our mind plays tricks on us. So if you ever see a cloud that looks like a ferocious man-eating beast, don’t sweat it.And, as if by coincidence, the next picture on this list features an instance of pareidolia!
13. Back in my day, fish lived in the sea
How things have evolved…
14. He might be right-wing politician, but he’s no Nazi
Oh wait, I spoke too soon.
15. He did choose to sit in that seat after all
He will forever be known as “bizarre, yellow, unidentifiable alien guy”.
While coincidental photos tend to be rather hilarious, some are actually quite tragic. This next photo is of a funeral. I’ll let you spot the unnerving coincidence for yourself. I hope this doesn’t happen to me when I get my final send off!
16. You spend ages looking for a hearse and then one appears out nowhere
“We have to carry his 260-pound body down the street when there’s a hearse just there?!”
17. Is that a mini horse emerging from the mouth of another horse?
Perhaps horses give birth out their mouths rather than their…
If you enjoyed these, there’s way more where they came from. For more pictures of unbelievable coincidences, check out this video:So there you have it, 17 unbelievably bizarre and hysterical photos of the most unmissable coincidences.They’ve definitely inspired me. In fact, the next time I take a selfie I hope to capture the apocalypse, a literal raining of cats and dogs, and perhaps a photobombing from Ryan Gosling all in one. Well, a girl can dream…